Mustachian
Išsiųsta patiktukų: 1
Gavo patiktukų: 14
Re: eToro [EN]

Standartinė SpiriT » Pen Vas 07, 2020 10:15 am

Mr. RBL rašė:
Pen Vas 07, 2020 8:59 am
Hi,

Thanks for the answers guys! I will go for IB as I am looking in long term investing. The 10$ per month seems to be steep at first, but since I am planning to invest somewhere between 100-200 EUR per month at some point the commission will not be that big.

I apologize if it seemed that I am marketing eToro in this forum, I am not. It did appear everywhere for me and hence I was curious. Curious, bu cautions, as I do not trust things that are advertised too much :) Also I am happy to hear that you guys are critical of what you read here as well!

As for Degiro. I opened my account through N26 on 2018.11. Everything was fine, I was loving it. On 2019.05 I received an email that they will close my account as my tax residency is not supported and that I have 1 month to liquidate my positions. I tried to reason with them but that did not help and my account was closed on 2020.06.
Why would you use IB and sacrifice 5-10% of your investments on the monthly fee? Better use a broker where you can just save up to 500 or 1000e and invest every few months.

Skelbti atsakymą